Saturday, 2 August 2014

THE BRITISH ESPERANTIST: HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR COPY


'The British Esperantist' is now available. How are we describing it today? How about 'a mixtape for books'?



Some of you may still be wondering what this is all about. It's about three quid, including postage, so if you want to find out more, all you need to do is to press a button. Here is the button. 



PLEASE NOTE: THE BUTTON HAS BEEN REMOVED. WE HAVE NOW SOLD ALL OUR COPIES. THANKS SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO BOUGHT ONE.


The man in the picture below is Iain Thomson. He has already bought the first copy, so there is no need to feel inhibited. Iain has taken that potentially hazardous step for you all, and look how happy he is about it. 


Wait until he reads it!

14 comments:

  1. After Iain's brave example I feel confident to take a risk.
    Just one question: how would a customs officer react if he found a copy of this book secreted inside me? I'm concerned that possession may be a punishable offense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chap in the background has either read it or missed out on a copy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fearlono, the content of the book itself is not illegal, it is, however, against the law to shove it up your arse.

    Bob, the man in the back CAN'T read and doesn't have two pounds, and the horror of his situation has just dawned on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have borrowed £2 and I intend to buy one. And will take it away with me as my holiday read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch yourself going through customs, Keith.
      It's a logistical nightmare.

      Delete
    2. Customs!!!!!!!!! I will have you know sir that its a stay in Blighty for me.
      Late night read in the B & B.

      Delete
  5. Well, that's the last time I trust Iain Thomson - if that is even his real name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He liked it. I'll give you the two quid back next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only kidding, I'm still eagerly awaiting its arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's coming. I'm crouching by the letter box now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's here! I have it! And bloody grate it is, too. My favourite snippets so far: "Uncoordinated sponge" and "a complex system of clefts".

    Thanks, Paul and Cheeseman. Good work, you men!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good, now jeg kan ikke bevege meg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thirty - Two Novelty Dances. Well done chaps. Look forward to the next.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad it arrived, Keith, have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete